Golden Goose Outlet collection

<P>Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid continued to make the case for bike shorts, elevating the Eighties laughingstock to athleisure essential. In London Jenner wore hers with a belted Prince of Wales jacket from Prada and studded brogues. Hadid slipped on her biker shorts to test-drive Wardrobe.NYC's new collaboration with Levi's-specifically, a Christine Centenera designed cropped denim jacket over matching shirt. On paper the combination of abbreviated leggings, Birkenstocks worn with thick black socks, and double denim shouldn't work, but she pulled <STRONG>www.allgoldengoose.com </STRONG>it off with panache.</P>
<P>Her brand demographics, just like the people who rallied onto Bergdorf's first floor to party with the singer, are expansive. (Regarding the party, it might register as the only NYFW event to have both Jack Dorsey and Benny Drama in attendance.) I love to see that it's not one-note; it's not one chick or one style of a girl or a guy walking into my store or going online, says Rihanna. It's everyone. People can find themselves in a piece, and that's what I want for my customers.</P>
<P>In his five years as Coach 1941's creative director, Stuart Vevers has become known for his particular way with flowers. His Spring 2016 collection sticks out in our memory: It was his first runway show for the now-78-year-old American brand, and Vevers opened with about a dozen patchworked, multi-printed floral dresses with kicky pleated skirts. They were a little Woodstock, a little prairie girl, and got a lot of women (this one included) wanting a Coach dress for the first time. Not only did shoe designer and Vogue contributing editor Tabitha Simmons snag one when the <B><a href="https://www.allgoldengoose.com/">Golden Goose Outlet</a></B> collection arrived in stores, but she still wears it-and it recently sparked an idea to collaborate with Vevers on shoes and handbags in the same spirit.</P>