Go to the east to the beat-up, close destroyed chapel.

Go to the east to the beat-up, close destroyed chapel. It is time to repair it. There'll be a wall that is proper for a Guthix shrine. Next use the 5 boards on the muddy floor, you will find a hardwood flooring. Then use the oak planks for the change you need five because it's a special alter. Utilize the steel bars to the alter and that will turn out to make steel candles round the change. Finally use the cloths on the oak floor to create a pathway.

Pray in the alter you've made and you will need to defeat a lvl 100 Guthix Rebuilder (essentially like a keeper of equilibrium ) After this is finished....again a different split-screen of YOU praying then (your god) comes from the room, you state"LORD _________(or Just Guthix when Guthix was the god you picked ), what a suprise. I wasn't expecting you to arrive until the final-" split-screen fades. You walk out of the tunnel and get ready to climb up.... Read it" 200 Years ago the ancient LORDS of the countries were using a fued amongst each other. Out of the two LORDS, Zammorak was the most wicked and--" it's ripped at this point.

You Go back to the Guthix Archeoligist and he praises you for the aid. He hands you some thing that he found while digging about. WOW its the second part of the scroll." And brutal he didn't care for his men, Lord Saradomin and Guthix were fighting against him together no matter how far Guthix protested fighting with him, thus eventually..." You ask the Guthix Archeoligist why these scrolls refer to these gods as"LORDS". He explains that 200 years back Zammorak, and Saradomin were only Lords of little cities till they got involved in the war which claimed lives of over 100 million individuals in Runescape. Guthix decided They were too destructive as Runescapians so he left them so that they were prohibited to struggle or even set foot in Runescape again, and if this occurred he would grow and ruin them both and their followers

You go beyond the tent and see a lvl 150 shadow facing you (dont worry you won't need to fight it), the next thing you know that you're about entrana with the shadow in front of you. . .but now lvl 200. . .saying please assist me my body, I will pay you with much thanks. You need to make a clear greatly defensed but light armor. How is this possible you may ask... well here goes.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. https://www.winrsgold.com/
Tagged: